Monday 16 February 2015

Topic: cinema

Hi I'm Claudia and today I'm going to talk about a famous topic called cinema.

Do you like going to the cinema or you prefer watching films at home?
Well, I prefer going to the cinema because you can watch premiere films with a very big screen are a very good sound, although is very expensive.

What kind of movies do you prefer?
Romantic movies are my favourite. As someone know, I hate terror films 'cause they make suffer you a lot and I don't like it. I think romantic films are more interesting because they're very quiet and don't make you sweat.

What are your favourite movies?
As you see in the PowerPoint, The Lucky One and The Last Song are my favourite movies. Why? I love the first because there is my favourite actor, Zac Efron. And I like The Last Song because I think the romantic story which Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus have it's very beautiful.

The Lucky One talks about a U.S Marine called Logan returns from the third tour of duty in Iraq with the thing he kept him alive – a photograph of a woman who doesn't know. He finds her in Louisiana and it developes a romance between them.

In the Last Song, Ronnie (Miley Cyrus), during her holidays of summer in her father's house at the beach, she meets a handsome boy called Will (Liam Hemsworth) and grows a romance story between them.

Do you like this actor? What is your favourite actor/actress?
As you see here, my favourite actor is Zac Efron. Here are some of the films he has done: Charlie St. Cloud, That Awkward moment,High School Musical 1,2 and 3... Why? Because he's very handsome, he has a very beautiful body and he usually does romantic films.

If we return to talk about cinema, is it expensive?
As I said before, cinema is expensive. The price depends on the film but it is usually high. Luckily, there's always “The day of the viewer” or in Catalan “El dia de l'espectador” which depends on the cinema but this day the price is lower than always. For example, in Girona, Odeón Cinemas it's on Thursday where the price is 6,40. The same in Albeniz Cinemas, on the Day of the Viewer, the price is lower, 4,50€.

Well, this has been my oral presentation, thanks for your attention!


MY PRESENTATION:



MY CLASSMATES:

Laia: "Lucy" was her last film she saw. She thinks going to the cinema is very expensive.
Nicolai: He thinks that drinking is worst than mobile addiction. Mobile addiction is very frequent in teenagers.
Núria Fusellas: The most visited places are USA, Europe and Asia. She wants to go to Canada and Australia because there are a lot of kangaroos and koalas.
Quim: McDonald's started in Los Angeles. There are 35.000 locals of McDonald's.
Xènia Salellas: 66% of people think that fashion is important, 34% of people thinks is not important to be fashionable. It has bad things too: we can confuse the people, you have to spend a lot of money for buy the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment